Healthy is sexy: Simple Fruit Popsicles
* 1 (8 oz.) bottle of pomegranate juice or any other
* 1 pint fresh blueberries, plus some extras for “garnish” if you’d like
* 1 (6 oz.) container Greek yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until combined. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or Dixie…
#food #fruit #healthy #recipe #popcicles #fit
These are cute for Sunday Morning Breakfast!
Here’s the recipe, enjoy!
Very simple, just three steps:
1) Cut bell peppers into 1/2 inch rings
2) Place in a non-stick lightly oiled skillet
3) Crack an egg in the middle of each ring and cover and cook over low heat until done. If you like your yolks runny, just cook over low heat until whites are done. If you like your yolks firm, break the yolks and then cook over low heat until both whites and yolks are firm
#breakfast #eggs #cooking #bell peppers #recipe